Why Cloudera and Atos?
IT has always been complex. Cloud is the agent for flexible, scalable change when it comes to simplifying, optimizing and enabling new digital technologies and applications to drive business success.
Joint Solution Overview
Atos and Cloudera jointly work together to provide solutions that:
- Connect people and data. Generating business value by connecting people, data and machines using cloud-enabled IoT and AI.
- Generate new revenue streams. Rapidly design, build and rollout cloud-native applications.
- Simplify your IT landscape. Seamlessly manage a multitude of platforms with ease and agility with continuous automation and orchestration.
- Automate governance. Manage costs and control deployment and orchestration workloads with automation.
The Atos Codex Data Lake Engine is a fully integrated solution that allows businesses to store, manage, govern and analyze complex data with ultimate security and control. Combining the best of Atos and Cloudera offerings, this solution uses Atos BullSequana S servers with Cloudera data management software. This solution is the first datalake appliance to be fully certified on Cloudera.
Complete visibility and control of data – with a 360° view on their data, businesses can rest assured that their data is reliable
Data security and sovereignty – by using an on-premises solution, businesses can rely on quality data that can be managed and turned into clear and actionable insights.
Highly scalable – this evolutive solution grows with businesses for ultimate cost-effectiveness
Energy & Utilities
Drive efficiencies using real-time insights and predictive modelling, combining industry expertise with enterprise-grade solutions.
- Read the Energy provider: Sustainable and aggregated real-time data analysis solution brief
- Read the Utilities plant: Machine learning-driven process optimization solution brief
- Watch the Re-invent using intelligent insights in the Energy and Utilities sector webinar
Proven use cases in financial services, combining domain expertise from Atos and Cloudera with industry-leading solutions.
- Customer 360 development with real-time data input
- Consolidation of data stores and types, preventing siloes and giving one comprehensive management platform
- Security and governance with , and Cloudera SDX
Healthcare organisations are one of the biggest producers of data. This data is used to offer a 360 degree view of patients to improve diagnoses and experiences and build novel disease treatments to drive better health outcomes.
Working in a hybrid multi-cloud environment, Atos and Cloudera can deliver quickly and flexibly.
Click here to read about how Atos & Cloudera are approaching big data and analytics in Biopharma
Discover Atos' unique citizen-centric offering for smarter cities, transforming the citizen experience for the future. Watch the use case webinar now
From manufacturing to retail, Industry 4.0 initiatives are transforming processes and systems to be future-proofed.
- Supply chain and logistics optimization
- Connected devices and real-time insights
- Autonomous driving Internet of Things (IoT)
- Read the Energy provider: Sustainable and aggregated real-time data analysis case study
Atos is a European IT services corporation with its headquarters in Bezons, France and offices worldwide. It specializes in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services. Atos operates worldwide under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Healthcare, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Global Systems Integrator (GSI)
Integrated Hardware Vendor (IHV)
- Unique solution Codex Data Lake Engine allows you to store, manage, govern and analyze complex data with complete security and control.
- Industry-domain expertise is at your fingertips through both Atos and Cloudera
- Atos has world-class certification and proven expertise in implementing a comprehensive, end-to-end enterprise data cloud in your business